Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Interview Travels -Moving Pictures Style

     I may have lied in my last post when I said that the next post would be about what a PA is. Instead I have a video surprise! I brought my camera along with me when I went to Idaho, California and Massachusetts for interviews, and I decided to film along the way. The result is a short video that may have very little with my actual PA journey, but was still fun to put together. I hope you find it enjoyable and normal blog posts will return soon.




     For those who are interested, these are the songs featured in the video as well as the websites for each of the artists. Check them out and support these artists.


      If you enjoyed this video, or if you want to see more of the city I'll soon be calling home, you should check this out: The Boston Song (So Good). Some students at Berklee College of Music decided that Boston needed an anthem of its own, so they wrote, performed and produced such an anthem (after researching not just what's important to Bostonians, but the city's musical history as well), and then created a music video to go with it. I think it's pretty awesome. And catchy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment