Thursday, August 22, 2013

Leaving on a Jet Plane

     The time has come for me to leave my beloved state and journey east. After a lovely year at home full of new experiences, quality time with the family, weddings of friends and loved ones, and rekindled friendships, it's time to take the next big step in my PA journey. I'm trading in Dutch Bros for Dunks, the MAX for the T, and roads that actually make sense for street designed to kill as many drivers and pedestrians as possible. In short, I'm heading to Massachusetts. I'm sad to leave my friends at home behind, but I'm thankful for how easy it is to keep in touch nowadays, as well as for the chance to see old friends in New England, and even make some new ones. Even though it feels like it's already been quite a ride to prepare for PA school, it's even crazier to think my first day of PA school is just a week or so away. I guess all that's left to say now is: 



No comments:

Post a Comment