Saturday, November 22, 2014

Colors of Fall


     I've been planning for some time to do a post with some of the lovely fall foliage here in New England, but time keeps running away with me. I'd been delaying because I wanted to get some shots of the mellower colors that appeared in November, but school is not conducive to free time. Maybe I'll still get some pictures before the colors disappear completely. In the mean time, here is a collection of pictures to show the vibrant and varied colors I get to enjoy every October here in Massachusetts. Click any picture to see a larger version.































1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete