Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Best Belated Birthday Present Ever

     My birthday was a couple days ago. It was a good break in a sea of finals, mid-terms, assignments and job training, though over too soon. In fact, I spent the last few hours of it finishing a case study for genetics, rushing to finish it so I could wake up at 3:30am for barista training. Luckily for me, some of my presents have been a bit delayed so it's like the birthday isn't over yet. Today I received an email that topped all the other presents. While it may not have been intended as a birthday present, I like to think it was. 

     So to make a long story short, this morning I received my notification from a PA school telling me that I had been selected for an interview!! I almost cried I was so excited. The best part is, it's my one of my top choices. Now, obviously this doesn't mean that I'm in or that I'll be accepted because there's still a lot of people trying for just 75 spots, but it does mean that now I'm competing against approximately 260 other applicants instead of all 1500 who applied. It's a good, good day.

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete