Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Waiting Game

Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Rainier, and Mt. Adams from the flight home.
     Now comes one of my least favorite parts of applying to PA schools: the waiting. The crazy month of interviews is over and now things are out of my hands. There is nothing left for me to do but wait. Well, wait and work that is. My boss was nice enough to let me take off half the month of January in order to travel to my interviews so now I'm definitely going to be making up for all that time off by working much more than usual. I'm certainly not complaining though. From everything I've heard, PA schools are very intense and most schools actually forbid their students from working while they're in the program, so I have no problem with working a lot now so I can completely focus on school later. Now the big question is: which school will it be? The schools at which I interviewed all have different time schedules for when they make their final decisions, so I will be hearing from them at various times. The latest I should hear back would be late March, but most of the schools said they'd get back to me by the end of this month. Until then, I'm going to enjoy my time at home and try to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment