Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Life in GIFs

     I have an exam each day for the next four days, so I decided to have a bit of fun before that starts. Thus, in lieu of a normal post, I'm taking notes from the fine people at whatshouldwecallme and Pleated Jeans and pairing GIFs which some scenarios that describe my life this term. Enjoy! 

How I've felt walking outside most days for the last few months


When I it was only my third week of classes and I already had four exams in a row


When my roommate and I joke about being single


Feeling ready to take on a pharm/anatomy lecture and then quickly being overwhelmed by all the terms and new info


Dealing with rowdy teenagers on the T when the high school gets out


When I'm not sure about an answer on an exam but go with my instinct and it's right


All of New England when we heard we're getting 3-6" of snow tonight


When I get home and put on my fluffy robe




When I'm running low on food, but I have to study for exams instead of go grocery shopping


Dealing with Bostonian drivers as a pedestrian


When I dress for the weather I want, not the weather I have... and then I walk outside


After coming home from a long day at school


Leaving class/work when it's sunny


Getting through Grad School*


*taken from http://howdoiputthisgently.tumblr.com/. All others are originals.

Also, in case family members are concerned, I promise you I'm not actually starving. I did get groceries. I have food. It's ok. 

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete