Thursday, April 24, 2014

Finals Are Here

     Finals week technically begins on Monday, but my first final is actually tomorrow. I'll probably be stuck in a deep cave studying for the next week or so, but before I disappear, here are some pictures that accurately represent my life at the moment. 


How it sometimes feels.
This is fairly accurate.
Let the stress baking begin!
My mom found this poster and I clearly need to have it because it is me.
So true.
Church Curmudgeon really speaks to my soul.


My post-finals plans
     Lastly, a short, inspirational film of the Boston Marathon this year, because finals can be very frustrating/depressing, and it's nice to remember that I've adopted a pretty cool city as my second home. 


Run Boston Run from PenshireMedia.com on Vimeo.

See you all in a week. 

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete