Saturday, January 12, 2013

I'm So Legit


     Today I arrived home from my first PA school interview to find this lovely letter and patch (as well as a very nice certificate) waiting for me. It was an excellent surprise, especially after some long days of driving. If I so desire, I can now apply for a job as an EMT in Oregon. At the very least I actually feel legitimate now. My fellow baristas at the coffee shop where I work have also greatly enjoyed this news. They claim that they feel much safer now, though I'm not sure there's a great amount of danger in a coffee shop, aside from hot water burns and slipping on wet floors. The last, and only, time I was asked to consult on a medical issue at work was when someone got glass in their eye while changing a light bulb. Hardly a medical emergency, but still, I think it's fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment